Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Best Masterbate Dolls

.



My days of sun, comes to mind after tragic and unexpected death of someone so dear and beloved as I madresita soul. I let that fresh air that she always carried, so I have to get up, be strong and keep laughing with life, continue thanking all you tube and I still have. This is my lovely day, every time you want to be well, happy, happy, every time to provide something in this corner, be positive, energetic and with all the joy a sunny day can bring. To be complete, I need you, because ye are many who have helped me, unconditionally "Message of light, the power of life", you are many who enter, aportais your thoughts, your opinion, some are step and leave the impression of being followers, others only that, incidentally, those anonymous, you are welcome, others, despite their negativity to the writing, have dared to say or want to do harm in some way by their words short and cruel, forgive me if I did not want comments that come to light, but it's better because I do not get in the game of silly words, to those, also thank you because they have been in my home and safe that have been a good thing.

This Ross, I want, I will be very heavy with this phrase, but it is, because you have filled the cloudy day of sunshine, falling everywhere and my house has been so lit up, full of life, full of joy, sad day leave to one side, to start another chapter in my life is not easy, the smallest of the family, my mother always protected me, will continue from another place, that's for sure.

Here you have the link, in: MIS DIAS DE SOL, I hope you like it is for all of you, you deserve it all, the link is:

http://diasdesolconross.blogspot.com/

My best quote for today:

I feel strong, healthy and happy, Ross wishes you a good day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment