Monday, January 3, 2011

Letter Expiration Leae

SSS! LISTEN ...




Bells of luck, is what I am hearing, bells of fate, is what I hear, bells of fortune, coming in without knocking , welcome you are, happy to know. Cojo

life with my hands, wrapped in warm cotton cloth, heat the eternal embrace, of being that accompanies me on this journey of smooth full of highs and lows and flooded with cold water baths, which calan to the sensitive part of your heart.

As a girl who removed the leftovers an eraser, after clearing what you do not like it, back to point more delicately drawing I created for myself, that is, as is my thinking desired.

And grab my life with my hands, the caress, the mime, I give you joy, hugged her, drew a walk, look at my days of sun, paint, decorate, protect it, carry it with me I listen.
bells that resonate, that will not stop ringing.

Always carry this sound and he will continue to friends / os,
thousand kisses and hugs, Ross.


0 comments:

Post a Comment