Sunday, February 13, 2011

Salutatorian Elementary Welcome Address

that you, Gigi? In the well


Gigi ... Gigi, are you?
Why hide your friendship?
What in the world so happy
That leaves no closer?
Gigi ... Where are you?

not scare me I know your voice shakes
feel your footsteps. Long ago

hope you are so lonely here.
not know how to play alone with my dreams
you help me?
your company is so good! Contigo
I better armed.
I miss you so much!
But Gigi, just come once and I could not do more
bubbles
I want no more of these dolls and toys
I want something real.
In a game where you and I are the heroes.
Invent a story for me, Gigi
An old story of the country yesterday
relive the history
A story of love, Gigi. That'll be the princess is
Momo and you Girolamo
Prince.
You do what it takes to win my love

And I ...
break the magic mirror and I will turn deadly.
I will come to the country today to get you
And walk without getting tired by this land may no longer be
Princess
which initially was because walking barefoot

With a colorful skirt and More patches
my heart will live for you. We meet once

And we will be partners in misfortune
Because you, my prince
The fairy was a lump in your breast
And not let you remember. I untie the knot

And you know who I am.
'm Momo! Do not you recognize me? The same princess
mirror! And you're
Girolamo
My Gigi. Tight

will live together in the same bed
We become immortal
Because love can do anything.
also give you a kiss, a big kiss.
But ... Gigi where are you?
I can not see your face Do not want
kiss you? Take my tenderness

My ambition
That small part of all
In which I develop.
Now you get to me. Let's throw stones

From your hideout.
Gigi ... Gigi is it you who is stalking me?
The music unites us do not you listen?
Regálme your dreams, Gigi
Make me part of your inventions
In your universe
Do not you realize how much I need?
desoigas not the urgency of a friend
The peace that emanates from the love is not unconditional promise


future is not the time spent on course.

I am here And you, Gigi ... Will you come?

0 comments:

Post a Comment