Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Will Creatine Mess Up My Heart

THOUGHTS AT DAWN.







The day dawns bright, with transparency on the horizon,
look to the sky and find a new day has just begun.
much time reviewing what we do in the future when
life is only what we have before us.
I walk into my home after a night's work,
a job that I greatly appreciate being surrounded by so human beings.
And I slip through these rooms that gradually filled them with joy,
love, happiness, walk around my house like a holiday is treated,
look at every object, which took my hand, I did that there were, well, occasionally
the change, but no matter, part of the job ...
And there I am, I always end up saying, here I am. This is my place, my open space, my very essence, comvertida in my home.
I realize that today, I have noise, much noise, close work, a negative thought just entered my mind, but suddenly, it sounds like music from afar, but'm listening to that beautiful music!, a flute, as if it were an angel, louder and annoying noise of the works, it seems as if you were away.
Here in the villages, still go by "sharpening" his profession, sharpen knives, scissors and are touting their profession, this melodic music that appeals to all who hear the truth, I had no scissors to grind, other times, yeah that was. Peasants times I forced myself to have the tools were perfect for my work, but those days are gone and now another ... Yet this music attracts me and makes the noise disappear.
And here I am, I again repeat my words, this is where I have to, this morning full of thoughts, my house as a vacation and listening to the music behind the noise nuisance of these works nearby.
Blessed be the day that life has given me, because my state is to be well, harmony and tranquility, so I feel with the power to write what I write and deliver in exchange, thank you for being here.

Kisses with love, health, friends, Ross.

0 comments:

Post a Comment