Thursday, March 24, 2011

Correlation Between Sore Throat And Toothache?

IRON MEN. AS IS LOVING



Iron Man, that song sounded so certainly made me feel, so many good things in life. It was a gift, I lived next to be that master. He walked by this
Argentina so in love that I am, boarded the bus, everything was passed,
people without weights and with great weight in life, people smiling and urban gatherings, people sad passing fast by the time of my life, which I wrapped myself in it.

Feeling all, living all, vacuuming all, I took the gift of a being that unexpectedly, boarded the bus with his guitar, his long hair and beard left by the youth and the will to live. I present my song
said, "iron men" traveling with a song in my ears, live and direct, with the voice of life and departure of the soul lyrics, his fingers moving the strings of a guitar that was worn by his journey , there I was, sitting in the air of a profound experience embueltas walk of life, full of decisions made by the pure and true love.

Iron Men will always remain, said that song, man with no soul, no feeling because it hurts their feelings to death, men of iron, which passed without loving, iron men who suffer because they can not see the suffering of others.
Time to get off the bus and the song of that boy, still playing, as we went down quickly, because they give more time, I stayed with the delicacy of the time lived with that song that filled and made me savor life, the moment, the here and now. Being happy
friends, that life is two days.
I want, Ross.

0 comments:

Post a Comment