Friday, October 1, 2010

Is Borges Olive Oil A Good Oil

WITCH MY TIME. AGUANTE





Witch At this time, where the ladies with top hat and wand in his hand, he rebels the wind and land, magic words to transform his best wishes to obtain what they want and so on shouting his sentences with power, so that his magic is the power they want.
I am a lady with a hat tip or rod in my hand, but today, I have the luxury of being able to make a wish. So close my eyes, breathe ondo, blow my candle and just pass through my mind the magic words that my magic is the power of my deepest desire.

As a little girl with the best gift, smile for life to have what I have today and give thanks for everything, even what I have not yet. Today is one of those days that I examine my life and I think a day like today, I came to this world and has spent many years (well, not many, or yeah)
Today is the day that my mother had for me first time in his arms,
today is the day that I breathed and felt for the first time the outside world,
today is the day, I cried, I screamed and began to live in this world that today, I'm here.
I have to thank this day, this is a thank you,
to my mother, my father and the universe, for giving me the pleasure of living, feeling, being and love.

The years go by, there's no stopping him and while still in this world, is welcome.


Friends, you are all invited to my birthday party prohibited from bringing gifts, you are my best gift.
And that guy that is just one of many that meets taitantos, I want.

Kisses, Ross.

PRIZE AWARDED BY, SOUL, HEART AND PEN.

Thanks friend, just my birthday, and I learn noo?, Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment