Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stouffers Outlet Phone Number

ONE GAME, ONE TEST: 4



few days ago I was lucky to be chosen by one of my blogger friends, Gemini, that here, we go back to say thank you because I am one of the chosen, I did not expect, indeed, did not know it was me, when I saw published in his bloog. She confirmed it, good start. This game like everyone else, has its rules, first I have to put the link of the person I chose:

1.Bloog of "Diary of a Gemini"

  1. http://diariodeunageminis. blogspot.com /

    2.Elegir four people:

    40añera, one more. Aixa
    in (Dreams)
    Hoka Hey.
    The Heart and pen.


    3.Tengo do know these people that I have nominated.

    4.Cosas always in my bag:

    I want to take up smoking, but do not know when the time will come: a package of snuff.
    The mobile, I can not go anywhere without your mobile, traveling all day and I is
    necessary, mobile charger, a pack of tissues.

    4.Cosas favorite of my room.

    My bed.
    A witch who lives in his crystal ball. MyPyramid
    energy.
    my window, big, tall, all wood, in winter I see it black to open, but
    not matter to me, all that light enters my room needs.

    4.Cosas I always wanted to do:

    Travel around the world, is something I've always had in mind, but from there to
    you do, there is a big jump, but nothing is impossible.
    Further study, I began to study late, late, very late, but as
    proverb says, "better late than never" was a beginning in my life for all, both personally and professionally
    today, I devote myself to it, do my work with people who have intellectual disabilities
    is part of my life, a great part and I am very rewarding,
    I like to be more, I will and will not be far away. Top
    balloon, balloon up I do not know if I am holding out or if I dare, but I always wanted to go
    balloon, I will say, not so hard that, well no, not, but
    has not arrived yet. .. Driving
    a piece of motorcycle, mmmmmmm, I see!

4 Things I like right now.

My home, I like my house, I live in a house when I went to see her, I gave that thing
good vibes, I connected with her, was old, damaged, empty and dirty,
gave her life, a good cleaning, paint and some furniture, very few, I like the clarity, nothing
of thickets in a house many flowers, lots of light.
my job, I feel good, I am comforted and I have a great environment with peers and colleagues
, very healthy and fun and to say to my children and I call them,
although age is not a child, but his mind could not grow any more, there remained, the care and pampering
, I give all the love that is in my hands.
Going to the movies with my son, I like to have fun and laugh, have fun and always try
the day, take great.
Being with the family, I am the youngest of a strip of sisters, every day, if the weather lets me
, we take that delicious coffee together, We love us and we take care
each other as brothers and sisters we are.

4.Cosas You Did not Know Me:

My Big Love, I have it in the distance, it is hard and suffer, but feel, is best
and is becoming stronger. Soon we will be together.
I'm good at massage, a small part of my life, I dedicate to it.
I have one job, my job allows me to have free time I dedicate this too ... in
work, always look for what I like and find it. This time, a part of the day, with
elderly, I give what I can and take care of them.
meditate every day, is a way to relax my soul, heart, body and mind
what you suggest.
Sometimes I like being a clown, I like the jokes, be funny, joke to others,
make people laugh, that, a clown, this is me, ea!.

songs that I can out of my head:

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, there is no me, so many will not have, well, "The Promise" by Tracy Chapman is my song, our song, very special in my life, I always carry with me.

Well, there you have a little more míiii, so come, have play this game, I like, I know each of you, if you can clear ... I can?
Many kisses, hugs and four strokes full of all that I said to the former.
I want, Ross.

0 comments:

Post a Comment